TeAmK!lLeR

teamkiller teamkiller

TeAmK!lLeR

Hey fellow K!P members,

I guess it's time to kick this thread off. I'm Teamkiller, a.ka TK, teamy, or even mr. killer.  Feel free to call me by my real name (Goran) as well if you want to. I am currently 17 years old and reside in the Netherlands.

I started playing CS:S November 10th 2006 and have loved this game ever since. I was one of K!PTeam's original founders back in 2007. For a short summary of our history feel free to read the "about" page on our website. I'm mainly an awper and usually take this role during our clan matches.

Aside from CS:S, I've always been playing many games on the side. I play on PC and PS3 depending on the game. Feel free to add me on PSN: da_teamkilla. Please let me know who you are in the invite or on steam first though ^_^

See you all on the battlefield soon