How to join our Ventrilo server

teamkiller teamkiller

How to join our Ventrilo server

Ventrilo is our clan's main source of communication during clan wars, when making videos, or when just sitting around doing nothing. This post will guide you through installing Ventrilo and joining our server.

1. Download the Ventrilo client program (not the server program) for your operating system at http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php
2. When the download has finished, install the client.
3. After succesfully installing, open up Ventrilo
4. Set a username by clicking the [->] button next to "username" at the top of the interface
5. Click ok to go back to the main interface
6. Join our server by clicking the [->] button next to "server", selecting "new", and filling in the following information:
Hostname or IP: eurovent1.gameservers.com
Port number: 4235
7. (optional) Change your settings by clicking the "setup" button'